The new version includes:
- New LTC Organiser interface for use with QuickBooks® Pro Edition 2004 & QuickBooks® Enterprise Solutions 2004 USA & UK
- Agency support in the Supplier Module. The user can enter an agency name and several contacts for this agency. Search by Supplier "Type"
- Pre Budgeting in the quotation module. Average cost can now be associated to price lists and calculated according to average supplier fees
- New Time Sheet Module for internal suppliers when using the corporate version. Also available online using the Supplier Web Interface Form. Controlled by setting access rights. Various reports.
- Setting of individual payment terms for Supplier and Client (number of days before payment is due)
- Web Interface Forms ~ set a different upload limit for each Supplier or Client
- Supplier Unavailability type can be set in the setup and selected in the supplier module and Supplier Web Interfaces
- Import XLS template improved (client currency, VAT rate, more supplier source & target language fields, subject areas, etc)
- Supplier quote calculation now takes into account the languages and uses them to check the languages specified in the supplier fee section
- Default company task type
- Insert your company logos directly into your report templates. Quotes, Invoices and Purchase Orders
Thanks to these new features, LTC Organiser becomes the ultimate reference in the business process management for the language industry. LTC Organiser is definitely the best and the most performing tool on the market to date.
The release of the latest version, version 5.00, of the LTC Organiser has been followed by a strong endorsement from the early users of the business process management software.
The Language Technology Centre has seen its business rise significantly thanks to the issue of LTC Organiser version V5.00. To satisfy the fast growing demand LTC has employed another sales manager.
Our sales team is now further equipped to offer stronger support and better services to existing and potential customers on a worldwide level.
The Language Technology Centre is a limited company based in the UK. The company was formed in 1992 by Dr. Rinsche with a view to providing language technology solutions to a wide variety of potential application areas. The LTC translation/localisation services and products help companies produce high quality multilingual documents, websites and localised software in a cost-effective way and within a limited timescale. Years of experience in the sector* have led to our design of a software tool that dramatically cuts translation management costs, while ensuring professionalism and high quality service.
Designed by The Language Technology Centre's software developers and tested by project managers, LTC OrganiserTM is the first off-the-shelf product that meets the unique needs of the translation and localisation industry. It counts more than a thousand users among translation and localisation companies as well as international multi-corporates, ONG and government collectives.
*Language Technology Centre specialises in building multilingual websites, software localisation, consultancy in language technology, technical translation and software development. Clients include telecommunications companies, software developers, mechanical engineering businesses and European institutions.
By Edward White
Sales and Marketing Assistant
The Language Technology Centre Ltd.